5 Reasons Not To Hire Us | Bionic Creative | Design Studio in Singapore | Logo Design, Namecard Design, Graphic Design, Web Design
Bionic Creative is a Singapore-based graphic design studio that caters to startups and SMEs.
Bet the title caught your attention. 🙂
We’ve come across many enquiries and we’ve compiled a list of 5 kinds of prospects that we wouldn’t work well with (in no particular order):
1. I’ve already got the concept in my head, I just need you to execute it…You’ll charge a lot less right?
Well, it still takes our time, patience and skill to translate that fuzzy idea in your head into something visual and tangible. And sometimes it just looks better in your head, but isn’t feasible in actual development. We’re here with our expertise to advice you on what works and what doesn’t – sorry, that expertise doesn’t come for free, and we’re consultants and advisors, not mere executioners.
2. Here’s the sketch of my logo that my 5-year old daughter did. I just need you to recreate it digitally instead of her crayons.
You’ll be better off getting a student who knows a bit of Photoshop or Illustrator to do it for you. If they will take it up, that is. By the way, your daughter is really talented. Can we hire her? 😛
3. But that other company charges only $100 for logo design! How come you don’t charge the same rate?
Since $100 is so attractive, why don’t you just use that vendor. Chances are, their logo designs look like they are worth $10 (if you’re lucky). We’re here for serious business people who want only the best for their brand and corporate image. Make a comparison of our portfolios and that’ll say it all.
4. I don’t have any money now, but I’m sure this business idea will kick off. I’ll pay you when the money comes in, I promise!
If we had a dime for every time we heard such an offer, we’d be millionaires by now. There’s no reason for us to sacrifice time and resources for the promise of payment. We’ve got plenty of projects that pay us upfront; if you want to do business, it needs to be a real transaction. Not a big maybe or hearsay.
5. I want my logo just like Microsoft’s, but with my company name, of course. And maybe a different shade of blue. Easy, right? You can do that for cheap?
If you knew anything about Copyright and IP laws, your business would go up in flames even before you made your first dollar. We’re here to create something unique to represent your business and what you do, not to make meaningless, cookie-cutter designs.